What can you recycle in your municipality?News posted on October 10, 2019
Recycle right and recycle smart. The following materials can be recycled in Saskatchewan:
- PET plastic bottles, like water bottles.
- Glass bottles and jars, like those used for pickles.
- Rigid plastics, like detergent containers, clamshells and peanut butter jars.
- Corrugated cardboard and boxboard, such as cereal, cracker or moving boxes.
- Polycoat containers, like those used for non-beverage cartons.
- Steel containers, such as cookie tins and pet food cans.
- Mixed paper, such as envelopes, flyers and newspaper.
However, materials accepted for recycling sometimes vary by location. Click here to find what you can recycle in your area.