How-to Guide: First Reporting Cycle
MMSW is pleased to assist you with preparing for our first reporting cycle.
If you need assistance at any time, please don’t hesitate to call 1-855-886-4558 or email .
Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Have you received your executed Services Agreement?
2. Sign and send your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Forms
- Along with your executed Services Agreement, you’ll receive your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Forms.
- Please complete this form and send to as soon as possible.
- This form is necessary in order for MMSW to issue payment to you.
- If you have delegated your sub-contractor to receive payments directly from MMSW, you will not receive the EFT form; your sub-contractor will instead.
3. Contact MMSW for your WeRecycle Portal Login Info
- The WeRecycle Portal is necessary to submit your reports.
- In order to do this, you will require a login and password.
- To receive a login and password please send as soon as possible your contact information for the people you want to designate as your primary and secondary contacts for the portal, as well as an accounting / billing contact to .
- Information needed for each contact:
- Role (Primary, Secondary, Billing or Report Recipient contact)
- Phone number
- If you have a delegated sub-contractor to report for you, send their information as the secondary contact and your own as the primary contact.
4. Submit your Report
- Login to the WeRecycle Portal to submit your report; the menu will guide you through the process.
- WeRecycle Portal
- WeRecycle Portal User Guide
- Guidelines for Claim Reporting on Shared Collection Routes
February 23, 2016 Webinar: How to Submit your Collection Reports to MMSW: