March 18, 2014 · Information Session for MMSW StewardsPrimary Segment: Stewards
On March 18, 2014, MMSW held an information session for businesses to help them understand the Saskatchewan Household Packaging & Paper Stewardship Program Regulation and how they can participate in the program.
Materials from webinar:
The webinar covered the following topics:
- The Saskatchewan Household Packaging & Paper Stewardship Program Regulation and what it means for Saskatchewan businesses
- MMSW’s WPP Stewardship Plan
- What businesses need to do, including signing a membership agreement to appoint MMSW to manage your waste packaging and paper
- How and when you need to report on the amount of packaging and paper you supply into the residential waste stream
- What materials are included in the program
- How you pay your financial contributions
MMSW recently distributed an introductory note to businesses in Saskatchewan. You can read that note here, which contains some more information on the plan and how the financing of recycling services are changing in Saskatchewan.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.