October 15, 2014 · CSSA’s Second Annual National Meeting for StewardsPrimary Segment: Stewards
CSSA’s Second Annual National Meeting for Stewards of Packaging and Printed Paper Programs in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
Canadian Stewardship Services Alliance (CSSA) and our family of recycling organizations held its second annual national meeting for stewards of packaging and printed paper programs in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario on October 15, 2014.
Materials from the meeting:
- Presentations – click here to view the presentations
- Pre-read document – click here to download the pre-read document
- Q&A – click here to download the Q&A
At the meeting, stewards heard about:
- CSSA’s accomplishments over the past year including cost savings realized through harmonization;
- Year over year program performance and the factors driving costs for Stewardship Ontario and Multi-Material Stewardship Manitoba;
- Implementation status for the new MMSW program in Saskatchewan;
- 2015 Material Fee Schedules for MMBC, MMSW, MMSM, and SO;
- What’s happening in other provinces that have signalled their intent to implement packaging and paper EPR programs